Our returns policy extends for 30 days after you receive your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must:
- be undamaged and in its original condition with all associated parts,
- include the original gift box packaging,
- be received by us within 30 days after you received your order, and
- have a return authorization number on the package.
To complete your return, contact us with your order number as proof of purchase. We will supply the address to which your return should be sent and a return authorization number to be written on the outside of the package.
Please note the following three exceptions to this policy:
- Custom orders are not eligible for returns.
- If your item was damaged during transit to you, please contact us. We will work with you and Etsy to get your item replaced or refunded.
- If your item is defective, please contact us immediately with a description (and images, if possible) of the problem. We will work with you directly to address your issue. There are a variety of other options that may be available in this situation.
Shipping your return
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any original shipping will not be included your refund.
You may use any shipping service you prefer for your return, but we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to ensure its safe arrival.
Please make sure to put your return authorization number on the outside of the package and use appropriate packing materials to ensure that it arrives undamaged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, a credit will be processed and returned to your original method of payment. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you received the item as a gift, the refund will be sent to purchaser’s original payment method, which means that they will find out about your return.