Our returns policy extends for 30 days after you receive your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
- undamaged and in its original condition with all associated parts,
- include the original gift box packaging,
- received by us within 30 days after you received your order, and
- have a return authorization number on the package.
To complete your return, contact us with your order number as proof of purchase. We will supply the address to which your return should be sent and a return authorization number to be written on the outside of the package.
Please note the following three exceptions to this policy:
- Custom orders are not eligible for returns.
- If your item was damaged during transit to you, please see the Missing or damaged packages section of the Shipping page for more instructions about how to initiate an insurance claim for a full refund (without requiring a return).
- If your item is defective, please contact us immediately with a description (and images, if possible) of the problem. We will work with you directly to address your issue. There are a variety of other options that may be available in this situation.
Shipping your return
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You may use any shipping service you prefer for your return, but we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to ensure its safe arrival.
Please make sure to put your return authorization number on the outside of the package and use appropriate packing materials to ensure that it arrives undamaged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, a credit will be processed and returned to your original method of payment. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a Be Still Beads gift card for the value of your return in lieu of a refund. Once the returned item is received (as described above), a gift card will be emailed to you. Please make sure you include your preferred email address with your return for the delivery of your gift card. The original purchaser will not be notified of your return in this situation.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the original purchaser, and they will find out about your return.